Your hair is so pretty! I love the color,I didn't know you were naturally dark.
I love it. So that's all that really matters.
I think you look more like your sis now. It looks great.
heath i LOVE it!!! you look beautiful!!
I absolutely LOVE it!!!
It looks so cute. I've wanted to do that for the longest time. I'm so sick of getting my roots done all the time. Love it!
I think its cute I went back to my natural color too less keep up!!! we need to get together
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Your hair is so pretty! I love the color,I didn't know you were naturally dark.
I love it. So that's all that really matters.
I think you look more like your sis now. It looks great.
heath i LOVE it!!! you look beautiful!!
I absolutely LOVE it!!!
It looks so cute. I've wanted to do that for the longest time. I'm so sick of getting my roots done all the time. Love it!
I think its cute I went back to my natural color too less keep up!!! we need to get together
Post a Comment