Weird! I think Kaden and Conner look SO different, but Parker is a mix of the two. It will be interesting to see who he looks more like as he gets older.
Very fun to see the pics and how they looked when they were little. Parker really does have some feature of both the boys but I think he looks a little more like Kaden. Very cute.
7 comments:
Just like Kaden!
BOTH!!! Even though your boys are drastically different I can see both of them in Parker.
He is for sure a mix to me...he has his own little look that is for sure!! I love those boys!!
Weird! I think Kaden and Conner look SO different, but Parker is a mix of the two. It will be interesting to see who he looks more like as he gets older.
i know right kade and connor are so different but parker really does look like both
Definitely can tell he's the brother to both...a nice lil tie between Kaden and Conner since they look so different.
Very fun to see the pics and how they looked when they were little. Parker really does have some feature of both the boys but I think he looks a little more like Kaden. Very cute.
Post a Comment