And today I have to brag about my boys, they are just so handsome, are they really mine? We definantly have our days of frustration, but moments like this just make them worth it. My boys are super snugglers and really great helpers, it's funny because on this day when I took these pictures kaden was all about telling me how much he loved me and daddy and then when we told him he couldn't ride his scooter to church that we were all just going to walk he was quick to say I HATE YOU GUYS LOL ! kids will be kids and I remember saying stuff like that to my mom when I didn't get my way. :) sorry mom:( you know I really love you:)
When I got the flu just a few days ago kaden heard me throwing up and came out and said "Ok mom I will take care of you and parker just let me sleep by you and if parker wakes up I will take care of him" seriously how cute was that. This post really has no point other than I just had to brag about how cute my boys are, I really do feel that every mom deserves bragging rights every once in a while. lol
When I got the flu just a few days ago kaden heard me throwing up and came out and said "Ok mom I will take care of you and parker just let me sleep by you and if parker wakes up I will take care of him" seriously how cute was that. This post really has no point other than I just had to brag about how cute my boys are, I really do feel that every mom deserves bragging rights every once in a while. lol
ok so is this not just the cuttest picture of them? I was so mad when I saw that it was out of focus, (hey jamie can you fix that jk) and of course connor was done at this point letting me take a picture of him.
3 comments:
Brag away, they are cute boys.
You bet you have the right to brag! After all the work moms do, brag away! They are darling. I'm bummed we didn't have a chance to get together before we left. Please keep the updates coming so I don't lose touch with you guys! Thank goodness for blogs right?
HAHAHA forcing his lil brother to smile too funny!! Your kiddos are so precious!
Post a Comment