Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It;s about time......

"It's about time mom"
Kaden told me last night, he has been waiting for this day for a long time. He can't wait to read better and learn. He is so bright and loves to stay busy. This was a fun exciting day for both of us. Kaden told connor, that he better take good care of parker while he was gone. lol He also was so upset that he didn't get to eat lunch or stay 6 hours. When I went to go get him, he told his teacher he was to be bussed home. So he was about to ride the bus home,just because he thought it would be fun, I didn't sign him up for that, so how would they know where to take him lol. Silly kaden mommy picks you up :) Kaden also told connor on the way home,"Isn't cool that I go to a real school now" It's not kaden I am worried about keeping up with school, it's school I am worried about not keeping up with him.

Parker 6 months at the park, very rarely does he not smile, he is such a HAPPY baby, and melts my heart every time I look at him.

5 comments:

Mel said...

What a cutie!!

Steph said...

Such cute pictures! I cannot believe our boys are old enough to be in school! I love it! Miss you!

Sheri said...

Wow, look how big your boys are getting! So cute that Kaden is in kindergarten! You baby is adorable. So smiley and squishy!! Miss talking to you!

Andrea said...

Wow, Kaden look SO BIG!

bevany said...

Cute boy! I bet all the girls have crushes on him already!