So handsome I am proud to claim this gorgeous boy..
Which one is daddy and which one is Kaden?
coolest toy ever, they make pizza, go to the dentist it helps them count and sing songs it has a drawing board on it. Thank you for this gift..... Whoever you are.
Thanksgiving day
This is kaden's new face, gotta love it when their personality comes out...
he came home from preschool as a little indian
Kaden came down stairs wearing this, sometimes I just don't know what goes on in that little head of his...
what's up! I'm the con man....
Jake 's wedding( finally got you married)
This guys have been best friends since High school, The fab 5
This is Nick he is the sweetest guy ever, we need to get him married too. Great guy I tell ya!
7 comments:
I am sorry to hear about all that you have been through. We are very blessed to be able to have faith in a Loving Heavenly father who knows what is best for us. Good luck on your move and keep in touch. WE LOVE you!!!
I'm sorry to hear about your business, and that you have to move!!! where will you be moving too? Let us know when you move we'd love to help if we can!!! Cute pictures...and Chris is on the left, I can only tell because of his facial hair. :)
Such cute pictures! We love you guys!
You know we are really going to miss you guys, but you have been such an example to me of how to remain positive (and faithful) in the face of such tremendous adversity. I really look up to your ability to see the good even with all the bad. I'm sure as the time passes the you will be always be my friend (and Scentsy girl)!
You are such a great example to me. . .especially through these trying times. I honestly don't know who it's NOT affecting. It is great to have the Gospel, though - to have such a sweet, sweet constant in our lives. And our families. You are right, no matter what material things can be taken from us, we will always have our families. Thank you for your testimony. Good luck, and keep us updated!
You are such a strong woman, what an incredible journey...It's funny how you realize what is really important in life through difficult times...We will miss you guys, wishing you all the best and happiness!!
You are so much stronger than I am, Heather. I admire you so much. You know that I can sympathize with you more than most, and I wish that neither of us had to go through all of this mess. I will miss you so much, and hope that you will keep in touch! Love you!
Post a Comment