Monday, January 5, 2009

NEW years BASH

EVERY year we do this NEW YEARS EVE BASH at Chris's DAD'S... They bring out all the CONFETTI and we ALL throw IT.... They are CRAZY to let all of US do this. BUT it is SO much Fun. Good food and great company.... Happy new years everyone... I don't know about you but I was so glad to finally be done with 2008! we did have fun memories but THIS has been ONE hard year.... HOPE everyone HAS a GREAT 2009.....

yes this is INSIDE the HOUSE.


chris always gets mad at me for telling him to SMILE so he did this big grin for me. NOT the smile I was going FOR.






TWO HANDSOME BOYS...



HE IS ALWAYS MESSY EVEN IF HE DOESN'T EAT....

STEPH THIS IS YOUR HAT.... WHEN YOU LEFT IT HERE KADEN SAYS: MOMMA I AM STEPHANIE....

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow! That confetti is amazing! What a party

Steph said...

1st off..HOLY CONFETTI!! I love it! Nice picture Chris you caught it just at the right time!! 2nd...Kade looks cute as stephanie!! I was wondering what I did with that hat!!

Davis'...things that make us smile said...

Heather it looks like you guys had a great holiday season! I hope everything goes well for you in 2009!

Evette Mendisabal said...

That is too much fun!!! Your dad must have that stuff in his carpet for months into the new year after that. It's a awesome tradition though. Happy New Year.

Am-Biance said...

Happy New Year! That confetti is so fun...Did you clean up?! :)Great pic's

Vivian said...

That does look like a ton of fun! All that confetti! Let's hope their vacuum didn't break before it was all cleaned up.