Isn't she a beauty
(happy birthday to me) :) thank you hunny....
(happy birthday to me) :) thank you hunny....
I have finally found something I love to do and that is bake. I have had so much fun making cookies for kaden's preschool party and just because cookies!
This was my first time making whole wheat bread! And it actually turned out ! If anyone has any good recipes please share.
Also for my birthday and valentines chris took me up to Johnsons mill in midway, This was the neatest place and we had so much fun, this will definantly be on my list of places to go.
Thank you ben and steph for sharing this with us. We had so much fun, we love you guys so much! hopefully we can make this a tradition.
5 comments:
I am jealous of the mixer!! One day I will have my own! Thank you guys for letting us crash your party..we had so much fun! We have to do it again soon!! Love ya
Nice work on the bread!! I am very impressed!!
What a fun Birthday! I havn't checked your blog in a long time, it was fun to catch up. I love the vasaline! My second son Jake is into EVERYTHING!!! My boys keep me on my toes too. It's great fun!!!! How fun you and Steph are so close. I love her.
Look at you and your Kitchenaid! You mean you're good at baking too? You are one talanted woman. I hope you had a happy birthday. Things are going pretty slow over at Sandy. I don't know about the whole office, but I'm really slow there. I have to get busy or I don't know what I'll do. Everyone has been really nice so far. It was fun to get an update on you guys. I seriously can't believe your kids and vasoline. So funny.
How fun! Looks like you guys are doing good. I miss you!
Post a Comment