Tuesday, May 5, 2009

just a good fun night

Since I work on the weekends, Monday was our weekend night out, I was craving olive garden so we went there and then over to temple square so the kids could get all their energy out, which doesn't really happen because they still have an extra supply of energy they stash right before bed. :) Walking through temple square was so nice and peaceful I wish when you left that feeling followed you home. The flowers are so pretty and just make you feel good. It was a fun night





4 comments:

bevany said...

I've been wanting to go there lately. We planned to on sunday but figured it would be cold and rainy. Sounds like a fun night!

Steph said...

Cute pictures!! I hope you had a good mother's day...even though you had to work! I will talk to you soon!

Mel said...

Your boys are adorable!!!

Bryn said...

Heather, it's been forever! I love to read your blog and see your cute boys, they really are adorable.