JUNE really? I can't believe how fast may went by. I have some pictures of our new home and all the events we have had latley, but we don't get the internet until tues so next week I will post some pics....
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are all moved in and doing GREAT! I love pleasent grove.... I have never lived in Utah county before and the atmosphere here is different. It has been so nice to be close to chris's family.... Our neighbors are so great and I can't belive all the friends kaden has made in his first week. I never see him because he is always playing at his little friends house, it is so different for chris and I to let him walk over to his friends house ride around outside without us watching his every move..... we live at the end of a street and there are horses that are really friendly
We were ready to be out of our town home 2 years ago, kaden keeps making sure we are not going back.....
Well for now we are here! Not sure how long we will be, but it sure has been really nice to finally have my own yard and I found a new love GARDENING, and I know you are going to laugh because here I am 30 years old and never had my own garden or yard to mow, so I mowed for the first time and really like it(for now) lol..... Chris was like GO FOR IT, because he didn't want to do it.... It is also so nice to have a loft up stairs where all the toys are and we have the main floor toy free!
However Kaden misses his best friend NOAH and can't wait for him to stay a couple of days with us. I will post next week love ya all..... Maybe you will want to come down and spend a day with us we love company...
8 comments:
I'm so glad you're settling in well. How lovely for Kaden to have made so many friends after only a week. I would LOVE to have a garden and a yard to mow ... I'm so jealous! Can't wait to see you're photo's to come.
Aw...looking forward to pics. Im glad you like where you live, it makes a huge difference in life.
We are glad you are all settled. We would love to come down and spend the day, just tell us the day and time.
Glad you guys are enjoying your new place. Let us know if you need anything - we are just in American Fork, for now! Can't wait to see some pictures!
We had so much fun yesterday!! I am sure Noah is going to have more separation anxiety as soon as I can pry him home!! Love you guys!
I'm glad you guys got moved and settled. I can't wait to see pictures of your new house!
Hooray! I didn't know you moved! I'm excited for you guys. How is life? You sound happy. I hope all is well. I'm the worst blogger ever so if I ever get around to updating it you can check it out. Tell Chris Hi!
Wow, reading your blog it was as if I was reading my own words. It's amazing how things turn out, isn't it? I'm so happy that you are doing well and that your kids are happy with their new surroundings. I miss you and love you!
Post a Comment