Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple



I was so happy when my mother in law and michelle with her 7 kids invited me and the boys to go see the OQUIRRH TEMPLE.Kaden was so excited to be able to go in side. When I was sitting in the sealing room with my two boys, I couldn't help but be overwhelmed with the spirit. I was thinking about when Chris and I were sealed and now our little boys sitting in there next to me, how neat that was to be able to have them there with me, even though they didn't understand. We are so blessed to be apart of this gospel where we can be together for eternity, and having my sweet little boys with me just made me have a stronger testimony about families. From the moment you step in you feel so at peace and so happy, what a blessing to be able to feel that and be able to go and feel that often. A lady in our ward was talking on how we are so quick to get to the temple always in a hurry, dropping kids off, driving fast so we make the session, but when the session is over and it is time to go home we are NOT quick to want to leave. Thank you for the invite it was wonderful!



My darling Niece courtney, just graduated from high school! She is the oldest grand daughter in chris's family.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

We went to the open house on Saturday. It was so neat to be there with the kids! I am glad the church does the open houses so we can share it with others. The girls loved how beautiful it was.

Mel said...

What a great experience! Hey chica I need your mail addy.

Am-Biance said...

Hey Heather...Your new home looks so great! I have a question for you about the home thing, I have family that is interested in doing that...my e-mail is stacy.bey@gmail.com...let me know girl..
thanks~hope all is great!