Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pictures of our new home


So Kaden's best friend was finally able to come stay with us...Thanks for coming noah, we love you! I can't think of a better picture of these two boys... these boys are getting so big, wow how time flys

Here we are after renting the biggest Uhal and 5 car loads later! The boys got to ride in the Uhal they thought that was the coolest... Steph I can not tell you how grateful I am for you and for taking my kids while we loaded up...... I sure appreicate it! Thanks for coming down too next time your house:)

Ok so I didn't post the picture before I did the yard, but let me tell you after 12 bags after lawn mowing and 10 boxes of weeds now look how good it looks.... The weeds and grass were really up to our knees maybe even higher..... But now look at it. :)



Kitchen




Here is our back porch


This is the loft up stairs, This is the toy room love this room it is so big and fun for the kids





Yes they finally got their new bed! My little connor is not even 2 yet and is doing so good! He loves his new bed and thinks he is so big like kaden! It is
so fun!
They have the neatest park called the discovery park and it is a whole new kind of park It is like one big wooden castle! Anyways it is fun to have new scenery and find new things to do..... We sure miss our friends and get lonely at times and hope we still get together..... Thank you to everyone who helped us we sure appreciate it... You never know how your life will really turn out or where it will lead you, but I do know by staying faithful and true we really are watched over, we know we are here for a reason and it is neat to see the people that come into your life knowing you were ment to meet them. It is all by the choices we make and how we choose to deal with them, I can honestly say I have grown a lot and hold my little family so close to me, thankful each day I am their mother and wife....I would love to hear what everyone has been up to and how you are doing send me a line or too.... Love ya

10 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

Wow! Beautiful home! Good for you guys! I'm glad you're liking the area - that really is a great park, isn't it? I'm sad I haven't taken my son there, yet!

Evette Mendisabal said...

Glad you've settled in well and everything is going great for you guys.

Steph said...

Okay...I need copies of those 2 pictures! So cute!! Thank you for letting him come and stay...he misses Kade so much and it was good for them to be together! I love your house and the area..the neighbor we met was really nice! I am glad that you are enjoying it!! Love you!

Mike and Sheena said...

Heather! I love your new house! I should come and out and have a real tour and lunch...

Mel said...

What a Beautiful Home! Your lil boys are cuties!

Andrea said...

It is gorgeous! Wow!

bevany said...

Dang, the house looks so nice! It sounds like everything is going well for you guys. I love those two pictures of Kaden and Noah...they're such cute boys.

Kristen Kane said...

Your house looks beautiful. How fun! Sorry we didn't see you before we left. All of a sudden it was Saturday, and we had not made it over. Hope the move went well!

Sheri said...

Looks way nice. I bet the yard is a 100% better now that you cleaned it up. It is a lot of work but worth it. It looks great. I love the kitchen. So nice. Very great to have a nice place for the kids to play. Glad you are settled into the new house.

Zobell Fam said...

The house is Absoulutley beautiful!! I bet you are thankful for the space. Gald to see you are enjoying your new home!! MISS YA