
It seems like we are the only family that is not going to disneyland this year, so I can't say we have done things that are as exciting as disneyland, but we are having some fun.... My family came to see us and spent the day with us, I know the kids loved seeing nana and their auntys... Thanks for coming down, we hated saying good-bye! We miss you already...

kaden learned how to do a front flip on the tramp! Good job bud

Finally finished getting the backyard done, It turned out really nice!

Aunt t.t and connor

Kaden loves his nana SOOOO MUCH!


SPRINGVILLE PARADE the kids got to be in it and ride their fun toys....

1 comment:
Don't worry, we've never been to Disneyland and probably won't be able to go for a long time. I think about it all the time. Fun that they all came down to see you. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment