It takes a man to be a father, BUT it takes someone special to be a DAD!


I never had the best of luck when I was dating, meeting the wrong guys that never treated me good. Who would of thought I would find the ONE in Florida... Chris is the sweetest and most humbling man, he is always getting down on the floor playing with his boys, he hates watching T.V, and would rather be productive with me and his boys.... He is the best husband and daddy and works so hard to provide for our family.... How did I get so lucky?
So this Fathers day we let him sleep in and then made him his favorite breakfeast, went to church and kaden sang to daddy.... Then we had chris's family over for yummy enchiladas and homemade cinnamon rolls! To end the night we jump on the trampoline with our boys playing crack the egg! daddy was a tough egg to crack. It was a memory I will never forget, just reminds me of what is really important and how lucky I am to have such a fun little family.... I hope the rest of you had a great daddies day...
GYMNASTICS
Kaden and connor started their gymnastics class today, kade is really good at it and loves it, connor still likes to do his own thing and is not quite sure why he has to wait for a turn lol! (that is kaden in the blue shorts with one leg up)



2 comments:
So cute! I am glad you guys had a good fathers day! Gymnastics looks fun! I can't wait to find a class out here for Noah!
looks like you had a wonderful Father's day. I am grateful for my sweetie also. I love the boys being in gymnastics. That is so awesome. I need to get my girls into tumbling or something. Kylee especially loves to do flips.
As far as the book goes I believe it is www.blurb.com.
Post a Comment