Monday, July 27, 2009

Expecting # ???

baby # 3
Ok so I know what you are thinking, ( really?) But with everything that has happened it so great to finally have good news... We thought it would take us awhile, but ummmm i guess not is it true the more kids you have the more fertile you are? lol We are due in March so lets hope our life gets settled in by then..... lol we are excited though and I have decided to not find out what I am having, chris wants to and i said that is fine just don't tell me so when chris finds out if you want to know you will have to ask him...
I want the surprise! I am totally scared with delievering this baby with all the complications connor and i had so this may be my last one so i thought it would be so fun to surprise myself....anways there you have our news....

12 comments:

Steph said...

I am so stinking excited for you guys!! I can't wait to find out what you are having...don't worry..I will have to ask chris..there is no way I can wait!! Love you guys.

Anna said...

yay Heather!!1 that is exciting, Kaylee was born in March it is the perfect time of year!!! Congratulations!!

Sheri said...

way awesome news! So excited for you and your family. I may ask Steph what you are having after she asks Chris! :) I think it is cool that you want it to be a surprise. Hope you don't have morning sickness to bad. Thanks for sharing your news.

Brian and Amelia said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you! I hope you are feeling well!

Kristen Kane said...

Wow, congrats! That's awesome! Hope things are going well for you guys!

bevany said...

So fun for you guys. Mia's birthday is in March and it's totally the best time of year. Warm enough you don't have to worry about keeping them in the house, and you still have a few months to lose the weight before summer comes. Congrats!

Tyson and Christy said...

Congrats that is so exciting!! Can't wait to meet baby number three! I will be calling Chris to find out what you are having I can't wait til March.

Evette Mendisabal said...

That's awesome news! Congratulations to the whole family!

Andrea said...

I just knew you couldn't let me go through pregnancy by myself. :) Congrats! I hope its a boy so you can go for the trifecta like me.

Jake and Sharee said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you guys, that is so awesome! That is so cool you want to wait for the suprise. I don"t think I would have the patience:)

Mel said...

Congrats! Wonderful news! Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy! I have two March babies, its a great time of year.

Am-Biance said...

YEA!! Congrats...We are very excited for you... Hope everything goes well... :)