Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Family pics with the mertz,birthday,& more


Chris thought it would be a good idea to hike the Y , and it would have been had I not been pregnant and kaden was being a little wimp so chris being the tough guy he is carried connor the whole way and sometimes kaden too. Got to hand to him he is one strong guy.,..






This is the group 28 grandchildren with one more on the way....



all the grandkids




Chris sibilings

My little boy is 2, the balloon was actually stuck to his hair

me and aunt t.t


everything is elmo so we had an elmo party! he calls him memo"

5 comments:

Steph said...

Such cute pictures!! I love it!

Bryn said...

How's my cute friend that I never talk to anymore. It stinks that life gets busy and we don't keep in touch. Anyway, I have a confession, when you changed your blog I forgot to change it on my blog roll and therefore it never updates yours so I never know when you post. I'm changing that right now. But congratulations on baby #3!!!!! Thats so exciting!!! I hope things go more smoothly this time around and maybe you'll get a fun girl!! I'm happy for you guys!

bevany said...

I've ALWAYS wanted to hike to the Y. Good for you doing it pregnant...I heard it's a hard hike. Way cute family pictures! I've been wanting to dye my hair. Do you do yours yourself?

Mel said...

Seems like some fun times. I love the pic of the boys on the bench sitting next to the water. ADORABLE!

Anna said...

I can't believe how big Conner is!