I didn't really know how much my life would change by moving to pleasant grove. This move has been the best thing for me and my family. I really do miss the memories back at hunter village, but always knew that was not going to be the place we raised our family.
I am really grateful for the opportunity I have had to meet so many inspiring people. A lot more heart ache and such still happened once we moved, but the best part of it all is what we have learned and are still learning. Maybe I just needed to be in a different setting for the Lord to really reach me.
I love my husband more now than ever, I can't seem to get enough of my boys and love to play with them... We weren't able to really go on a vacation this year or last, so our summer has been filled with, musical pillows,playdough fun,bike rides, parks that have fun little rivers for the kids, camping, hide and go seek and etc.
You never realize how much your life can change in time of trial,you can go so many different directions, but how lucky I feel that our little family has gotten closer.
Honestly I feel horrible. I have complained to much, my trials are nothing compared to others.... My trials have a way of working out others aren't so lucky and deal with pain for most of their lives. So I am sorry for all the times I complained. Every day I feel so bad for all the times I vented and got upset over this when really things are great.
A very dear friend to me once told me that I shouldn't feel bad for not being able to work with this pregnacy and I need to realize that the most important thing is in order,(MY FAMILY) in ETERNAL ORDER, which really made me feel good,and helped me see things in a different perspective, Sure things finacially aren't in order (and one day they will) but we are doing what we have been asked and taught to do, how wonderful that made me feel that even though I am not working my kids are being taken care of, taught and loved and chris and I work together carrying eachothers burdens, so I really appreaicate that comment because it has made me realize that life is great. I use to go to bed crying and worried questioning the Lord and all I can remember is how I made my own unhappiness, once I truly learned to laye things at the Lords feet, I feel joy.
Who knows what the future brings and before I moved here I had some serious OCD always having plans of what and when things were going to happen, I kept trying to contorl every situation and then getting mad when it didn't go my way, did I have to learn some hard lessons? yes! am I glad? Yes! I have found that life is much more joyeful when you just live each day at a time not worring about the things I cannot contorl, but focus on the things I can contorl and that is my kids and me!
So I want to thank my sweet friends that put with me and know how grateful I am to have you in my life and in my kids lives....
I was just having these thoughts and wanted to write a post intstead of pictures! Until next time
4 comments:
I love you!!
I'm glad to hear things are going well, even if it is just a change in perspective!
Thank you for your thoughts. I needed that. I have come to realize that I, myself, need to lay more down for the Lord to find the joy I so desperately need. Thank you! I hope you are feeling well, and things are good!
I so can relate...I NEVER wanted to live far away from my family. When TJ told me he wanted to join the Army I told him he was crazy. He had already prayed about it and was just waiting for me I didn't want to I was afraid of the answer. I ofcourse at the time got the answer I didn't want, but It has been such a blessing. Not in everyway (I can't live in utah) but in so many others. I have had alot of time to turn to the lord lately not as much as I should...there are days I just wish I could be right down the street form my parents. I know this is were I need to be...I can always visit!! I miss you I really need to call you!! glad to hear thing are going good. love ya
Post a Comment