Thursday, September 17, 2009
a special thanks
I wanted to thank everyone for the sweet support, got to really love these pregnancy hormones that just make you feel every kind of emotion out there! I wanted to let you know that I am ok, good thing I have my kids to keep me busy so I just don't sit and think about it. I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful friends and family that care:) It really is a comfort...Sometimes you never know if you should share something like this with others,but I have learned and grown so much from reading about others and how strong they became and how much that support helped them, so thanks for letting me share my thoughts, I love you all:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Heather, I hope that everything is okay! That is a lot to have on your mind. thank goodness that you know that if this baby is meant to be in your home it will! Your in my thoughts and prayers!
Heath...you know ben and I love you guys and are praying hard for you and your family everyday. I am glad that you put this out there...it is always good to have support and encouragement in situations like this. I will talk to you later. Love you
Love you, love you, love you!
I may not live close by, but we will always be friends no matter the distance, i hope things go well for you and baby #3. Love you!
Post a Comment