Saturday, September 12, 2009

lots & lots of new posts

It has been awhile since I posted, so I thought I would just crame it all in.... First of all kaden is such an athletic kid, he has been begging to take the training wheels off so last night chris took them off and down the drive way he went! he needed no help what so ever! I am such a proud momma, but at the same time a little sad because he can do things on his own and not need me as much.... Good job kaden

These pictures are not in order, but they should be! most of them of them are LABOR DAY weekend.


love this look of connor!


we were shopping in park city and couldn't find connor in the store when he comes around the corner wearing this hat! :)

labor day weekend we went to the alpine slide which was so much fun! then we got ice cream and played at the outlet mall_ what a fun day



here we are on the tram! kids thought that was so cool

their cousin matthew came and spent the weekend with us! thanks heidi for letting him stay we had so much we love you matt

we went to the canyons played in the river, had a picnic played at the playground and then we had a late night slip and slide fun




PIRATES ISLAND RESTURANT
This place was SO MUCH FUN! it had all the bells and whistels for a kid, game room, playground inside, booth that were in it's only little cave, the kids could be as loud as they wanted! You should go there with your kids it will be a fun experience for all of you.








On rainy day we had MR. PLAYDOUGH HEAD FUN! We like to use mr. potatoe head to make fun people out of playdough


One day I was attempting to make playdough but it was more work than fun, I let the kids play in the flour which AGAIN gave myself more work, then I found connor in the sink with water all over after i cleaned up the flour, then he got into the pull ups they were everywhere so needless to say it was a fun day but boys being naughty day!



I wish his hands would stay this little

nothing sweeter than the touch of a child! I just love being a mom!

oh and awhile ago I took the kids to the little farm at thanksgiving point, it was $2 tuesdays and the dinosaur musuem was a 3 hour wait so we did this instead but still had to wait 1 hour for the pony ride! $2 tuesdays are not worth it to me! plus the farm was 2 dollars anyways (lol) but the kids finally got a ride and the smiles on their faces made it worth it.


UNTIL NEXT TIME

4 comments:

Evette Mendisabal said...

LOVE IT!!! You guys have been having so much fun! How lucky to have a great mom like you Heather!

Steph said...

So fun! Love Chris as a pirate!! Love that you guys are having so much fun...hate that we are so far away that we can't easily join you!! Love you guys,

Mel said...

You guys have so much fun!!!

Andrea said...

I cannot believe how much Connor has grown up. We've been noticing the changes in Alex lately, too... the morphing into little boy. I just can't get over how much older Connor looks since we saw him last!