Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Time for a cleaning!


It was that time to get the boys teeth cleaned, this was connor's first time to the dentist and he did great, they both got to watch CARS, kaden already had a filling last year and now he has to have another, I will feel terrible if he ends up with my luck of bad teeth! But on a good note their teeth are all in line and look great....




my teeth are all clean

You know how long connors hair has been, for some reason hair stylelist always cut shorter than what you ask them to do, it is the shortest his hair has been, and I am really starting to like it. He looks so much bigger with shorter hair.

2 comments:

Evette Mendisabal said...

So cute!! My kiddo's need to go to the dentist! It's THAT time!

Suzy said...

I'm glad I'm not the only person who's taken my camera into the dentist office lol! Then again mine weighs about 10lbs, and it's huge lol.. Great post. We just got back from our Dentist about ten min's ago :)..