Thursday, October 1, 2009

DINOASAURS

It has been a couple of years since we have been here, kaden has been begging to go for so long soooo today we got up and got dressed and I surprised the kids by taking them to the DINOSAUR MUSUEM... It was worth every penny:) All kids I am sure are just into dinosaurs as my boys so that made it even better knowing how much they loved it. I just let them do what they wanted for how ever long and then we moved onto the next... We went early so it was not busy yet. Then at the end of course they wanted a dinosaur but like I am going to buy the ones there, so we went to walmart and they each got one for a $1. I needed this fun day, I love my boys so much thanks for a great day kade and con man.



kaden's favorite dinosaur T-REX

This picture has nothing to do with the museum I just thought it was cute

This part was fun,the kids got to put paper things inside this air blower and watch how it spinned they thought that was really neat.



5 comments:

Evette Mendisabal said...

How fun! Was that the museum at Thanksgiving Point? There is the Ogden Dinosaur Park that is fantastic if you ever want an outing a lot further from home.

Andrea said...

That looks like so much fun! I've been to the Ogden one, but never the Thanksgiving Point one.

Mel said...

Aw fun!

Suzy said...

Looks like a fun time! I might just have to take my kids there. Good idea about buying the dinosaur at walmart :)!

bevany said...

We've been to the Ogden one, but never that one. It looks way fun! I love your new picture of the boys at the top. So cute!