Saturday, October 3, 2009

CoRn BeLLy at ThanksGiving PoinT


I love fall so much, something about the crisp air, the festivities, the colors, the scent, pumpkins, the sound of halloween, fun decorations, kids playing, so anytime I can be outside I take advantage of all the fun things there is to do.
Today was such a fun day. If you don't live near thanksgiving point, it is worth the drive. Utah county is so much fun, it has a lot of fun things to do for the kids and family. Good thing connor was free because this was not cheap but WELL WORTH IT!

First we went through a little 3d haunted house

Then there was a chicken show and they sang to you the kids did not know what to think. Kade says mom I didn't know chicken's could talk

ok so this was not the best thing for kids this big dinosaur it made really scary noises it was a maze and poor kaden was not happy so we just turned around and came back out... I started to notice that noone was really going through there it was a bit scary for kids

Then we did the corn belly maze which was way fun



after which the kids got to play in a big barn of CORN and came out really dirty

We rode a train go cart around the corn maze

they got to drive on little tractors ( this of course is where we spent most of our time) they had mini ones too. You just ride them like a bike but daddy got to play a lot espeically to make the money worth it.

I have always wanted to get a picture doing this I think they are so funny

Then the boys got to play a duck race, they always have a little kid area with a whole playground for the little ones and a princess place for the little girls they get to play dress up and sit on cinderells carriage and even see a real princess for those of you who have girls...

not so little anymore
and this one grew up way to fast

Of course we had to go get yummy bubble gum ice cream and the pallor



Here we are at the JUMPING PILLOW this had 3 pillows to jump on and they were so much fun, I took more of chris jumping with the boys on the big tall one but i guess it didn't download

I thought this picture was so cute of kade

Kaden said he wanted to catch me so here i am being caught lol

my sweet heart who made this all happen and played just as hard as the boys... love you

Last but not least was the hay ride and after 6 it becomes the haunted hay ride


When we pulled up we saw these signs where you park I thought they were very cleaver and funny (this one says reserved for anyone with false teeth )

Chris said I could park here every day if i wanted ( very funny dear) It says For ladies who haven't shaved their legs in a week lol hee hee

I love this one, Reserved for anyone who forgot to use their deorderant today
they also had this fun slide playland made from hay we spent forever here could not pull the kids aways from it. They had about 7 slides you could go down


so 4 1/2 hours later this momma is warn out! Can we go home now.. All the years we have lived in utah I never knew thanksgiving point did so many things. Good to know.

3 comments:

Steph said...

HOW FUN!! Now I am truely bummed that we didn't make it. The boys would have had so much fun with Kade and Conner!! Cute pictures. I am glad you guys had such a great time!

bevany said...

It looks so fun! You got lots of good pictures.

Mel said...

So neat! A great family memory!