Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tooth fairy at 4 years old

My aunt T.T was my dental assistant, thanks aunty for taking really great care of me i love you.

All done and no more front teeth

My cute little cheeseball

Kind of looks like a vampire to me

One day we were at an indoor treehouse playground, kade was going up the stairs to go down a slide and missed a step and well BAM he had fallen and hurt his mouth pretty good , after a visit to the urgent care thinking he would have to get stitches, they said it was not something they could do, but a dentist is who he needs to see right away, so the next morning I took him to a dentist and found that he had broken 3 teeth from the root, one which was already broken over a year ago (that we didn't know about) by falling made it more lose, so after a few visits and more x-rays, kaden had to get his 2 front teeth pulled out from an absest that was developing in his mouth:( Last monday oct 26th we went to the dentist where his aunt t.t was the assistant and what a brave boy he was.
He had to get quite a few shots and didn't cry once or move, he was shaking at some moments, but didn't make a peep. The dentist was so great with him, it was me that was crying as I watched him give kade the shots, it was hard to see my little boy having to do that. But he did great and the Dentist says wow kaden you look 6 years old now, so we get in the car and he says hey mom, am I 6 years old already?lol
So that night we told kaden all about the toothfairy and told him that she lived in one of the brightest stars, he tried to find the star but it was to cloudy, but she came and boy was he excited he got $2.25 for being such a brave boy now he carries his teeth with him everywhere even to bed and has to show everyone that he talks too. So there is a upside to all of this and that is the wonderful toothfairy! That made it really fun for him.
You were a brave boy kaden I am so proud of you.( p.s now kaden can sing "all I want for christmas is my 2 front teeth" hee hee

3 comments:

Mel said...

He does look like a lil vampire, a very cute one! My oldest looks like a jack-o-lantern right now. Glad the process wasnt too awful for him.

Steph said...

So cute!! He looks so old now!! I hope the tooth fairy came to visit!! Noah now believes that he has a lose tooth and that it should be falling out at anytime!! Poor thing...I don't have the heart to tell him he has a while!!

bevany said...

He does look old. All the preschoolers will be jealous. My girls both think they have loose teeth but they're so not. I'm glad he was brave!