Sunday, November 15, 2009

So in love with her

Is she not just the cuttest baby girl! There is something about this sweet baby Elliot that makes me not want to stop holding her. Kaden loves baby Elliot so much he is always talking about her and can't wait to hold her.


Steph thank you for letting us be apart of her special day. She makes me feel so close to heaven (as cheesy as that sounds) She is one special little girl and I am just in love with her.I miss her already and just thinks she is one of the most beautiful little girls out there. Love you Elli

1 comment:

Steph said...

Heath...I love you. We are so glad you guys were able to make it!! We love you so much and are grateful to have friends like you!! Such cute pictures. I love that Kade loves her so much!!