Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dear Santa,Park city, Thanksgiving

One day kaden said he needed to write Santa a letter telling him what he wanted for Christmas so he would have plenty of time to make the toys he wanted. It was so neat to see how excited they were to write him a letter, I know the post office has a North Pole address but I couldn't find it so we I just put Nana's address on there and my mom saved them for me so I could keep it in there books, then Santa wrote back and that was the BEST day they said when they got that letter in the mail, so here we are putting the letter in the mail to SANTA...



They colored him a picture


Thanksgiving at my moms,me and all my sisters /sister in law and my mom

park city, don't ask! my sister and I got a little to friendly with a moose, ( inside joke)

Stacey I miss you so much! I will always be laughing at at our mooseand out RITE AID/ALBERSTSONS:)

My oldest sister Staci, she lives in maryland it has been 2 years since we have seen her, so just us girls and kids spent a couple days at chris's dads condo and we had a blast!




2 comments:

bevany said...

Such cute pictures of them doing letters to Santa. I love it! Park City looks so fun...makes me want to get away. Hope you're doing well!

Steph said...

Love it!! Its so much fun to see them get so excited this time of year! I am bummed we didnt get up to Park City..looks like fun! Cute pics. Love you!