Sunday, December 6, 2009

And this is what happeneds when you use to much bubbles





Yes this is totally my fault, I was taking a bath and got a little carried away with the bubbles (ya think) I turned the jets on and they got bigger and bigger and then I couldn't turn the jets off, so when I went to go get my camera, both boys had jumped in and made one of the biggest bubble mess ever, after 5 towels and chris having to hit the breaker we finally got it all cleaned up, next morning was dry bubbles all over in the tub! Note to self: watch how much bubbles you put in your jetted bath. lol

6 comments:

Steph said...

hahaha!! That is too funny! I am sure that the boys were loving it!! What a mess.

Tyson and Christy said...

That is awesome!! I wish we had jets on our tub so we could do that, only not as extreme!!

bevany said...

Oh my gosh, that's so funny! I love that the boys jumped in. Looks like fun!

Evette Mendisabal said...

So fun! I can imagine the boys will be asking to do that again ... I know that I would be!

Andrea said...

That is SO funny! But what a gorgeous tub!

Mel said...

HAHAHAHA!