Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weird Santa, 2 vistiors, playing in the snow


I didn't do the Christmas card thing this year, or pictures so I just took some by our fireplace and I think they turned out pretty good. I am truly blessed to have these boys and am totally biesed because I just think they are so dang cute.... Handsome boys:)

I could stare at these pictures all day I just love them so much


Vistiors

This week has been fun, we actually had some people visit which was really nice, kadens little cousin and his friend came down to play all day, the boys had so much fun, playing in the snow and using their shovels I think the best part was when they used their sleids to go down the slide and would run into the fence.... Such fun boys thanks heidi and alicha for coming down kaden misses you guys already

Then this same week we had our friends from west valley come down to spend time with us too, andrea came down with her boys and they had a blast there were 5 boys running around and a new baby boy it was crazy and believe it or not no fights, it was a lot of fun.... Andrea thank you so much for coming down, kaden cried when you left he loves and misses his friends so much... I really enjoyed it too:)

I also took the boys to see Santa and let me tell you this was one weird Santa
Kaden was sweet to tell him all he wanted, but this Santa was not fun or joyeful at all good thing the boys are still little to not know the difference

when it snowed the boys were quick to play out side we live in a circle so i would pull the kids around the street in the sled and also push them down our driveway

after awhile Mommy couldn't push anymore so kaden would run and jump on his sled and go down the driveway it was so fun to see him to that.

kaden and connor decided they wanted to make sure the shovling was down before daddy got home:) good job you guys

and of course

snow angels

I have not had this much fun in the snow for a long time and maybe it was because we lived in a town home that made it hard to do stuff right where people drive in and out here they have so much more room and noone drives in this circle so the kids can play all over and to have the driveway be a little down made it fun for them too. Or maybe it is just because they are at a more fun stage then they were before, maybe both huh! either way I love playing with them and seeing them have fun:) now if we could just get some neighbors to come play outside too and not be afriad of the snow that would make it more fun for them. Noah, Adam and matthew where are you guys when we need you lol :)

3 comments:

Bryn said...

You do have some handsome boys! I love that your title is Weird Santa, where is this weird Santa so i don't take my girls there.

Steph said...

The pictures turned out so cute! I loved having you guys yesterday...I miss you so much and hate you being so far away!! Love you!

bevany said...

Your pictures turned out great! We missed you at Leslie's the other day. We'll have to plan it another time when you can come up.