Tuesday, March 3, 2009

For Sale

I can't believe the time has come where we are putting our home for sale. 5 in a half years ago I remember picking out all the colors and fun things for our new home. I knew we wouldn't be here forever, but being our first home having our two kids here this home has a lot of memories.
We have a lot of mixed feelings I always knew it would be hard to say good bye to my first home.
I wish us selling was on a better note in a better econmony, but life happens and things change right? I know what you are thinking how in the world are you going to sell in this econmony, let me tell you we are taking a huge hit on it to be able to move. We are just crossing our fingers that we find a area we like. Any one know of a good area you love? Kid friendly, good schools....

3 comments:

Anna said...

Centerville is awesome, and until a few days ago you could have moved in on the other side of the duplex, but alas its rented. Good luck selling and moving let us know if you need any help.

bevany said...

I feel your pain. We sold our house so I could stay at home with the kids...that's why we're in our tiny condo. So worth it though. Good luck selling! I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Jami said...

So sorry, hon. I know what you mean about leaving so many memories behind. We are so happy here in Roy, but I know that's quite a drive for Chris to go to work. I hope you guys find what you need and remember I love you!