Thursday, March 25, 2010

3 weeks already

Parker is doing super good. I took him in for his 2 week appt and his blood work looks GREAT! he gained weight and is now 7,7 he is healthy, sleeps good and is just perfect. We could not be more thankful! He is as sweet as he looks too. such a good baby and he already knows mommy's bed from his.. lol which in this case I just don't care I love him so much...... He is so spoiled but deserves to be.





4 comments:

Andrea said...

He's so cute, and I'm so glad to hear he's doing well

Evette Mendisabal said...

He's super cute! That binki is almost as big as his face. LOL Little cutie.

I'm glad your milk came back in. I hope it didn't take long. I'm glad you called and that I was able to help you. Keep your calories and water intake up and you should be fine now!

Mel said...

What a sweet lil man!

Am-Biance said...

he is an absolute doll! Congrats.. glad that he is doing good..You guys look great!