I love this picture of parker, one day the nursery nurses came in and said your baby is doing the funniest thing. He has been sleeping with his legs in the air and one is always out of the bed. He still does this his legs are always striaght up in the air, he is so fun to watch.... It is so crazy how fast they grow. There is nothing sweeter than a new little baby.... The boys love him & are the biggest helpers.... So grateful for this little miracle......So many things could have gone wrong and were suppose too, but I really believe in miracles and prayer and feel so much gratitude toward my Heavenly Father for this sweet blessing in our lives.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
If you need
I love this picture of parker, one day the nursery nurses came in and said your baby is doing the funniest thing. He has been sleeping with his legs in the air and one is always out of the bed. He still does this his legs are always striaght up in the air, he is so fun to watch.... It is so crazy how fast they grow. There is nothing sweeter than a new little baby.... The boys love him & are the biggest helpers.... So grateful for this little miracle......So many things could have gone wrong and were suppose too, but I really believe in miracles and prayer and feel so much gratitude toward my Heavenly Father for this sweet blessing in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He is so sweet!! I cannot wait to hold him again!
Are you sure your boys all have the same father? Kaden and Parker look like Chris, but Connor? He is so fair. Okay really though, they are so so darling.
He's adorable Heather. Congratulations!
Congratulations Mertz family!! He is adorable!!
He's so cute!! My kids used to stretch out in weird positions liek that too. I always joked it was because they were trying to escape the bili lights. Congrats Mertz Fam!!!!
Hmm... so I'm thinking he was cut from the "Kaden" mold! So cute!
Post a Comment