

This was the funnest show, Chris and I took Kaden to the Jordan landing one and watched it in 3D it was worth the money and we had so much fun... Kaden said: Mommy,you look silly in those glasses don't wear those home okay! what a kid! Has anyone seen it yet?
4 comments:
I haven't but I really want to. I'll have to wait till Kirk gets back from Seattle though so we can go as a family. I guess that means a couple more weeks...
Way to go on the swimming! I'm a terrible swimmer so I don't have any tips for ya. Good luck with the move. I hope it sells fast and goes smoothly!
My girls didn't like it as much. It kind of scared them in a couple parts. I wonder how it would of been to see it in 3D. I liked the blue blob the best. Can't remember his name.
Hi. I'm friends with Joni Wright and she sent me a link that you are selling your Kirby? I am interested in buying it. Please email me at rachel.o.freeman@gmail.com
Thanks
Rachel
Post a Comment