Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter at the Mertz's

Easter was a lot of fun this year, even though chris and I waited to the last day to get easter stuff we still made it fun. In the morning I hear kaden go downstairs and he yells the word "YES" runs up stairs and said mom I was good because the EASTER BUNNY did come. This year we put one egg out for kaden and connor with their name on it and inside told them where the easter bunny hid their baskets.... They were so excited ! We went to grandmas betty 's and did an easter egg hunt had lots of yummy food and played with all their neat cousins ....



7 comments:

Steph said...

Too cute! I am glad you guys had a good easter!! Your boys looked so hansome!!

Anna said...

HappyEaster!!! Your boys look adorable as alwaya!!!

bevany said...

They look so cute in their outfits. Such a fun idea to hide their baskets. I'll have to keep that in mind.

Andrea said...

Your boys look SO BIG in the first picture. It is so sad to see all these boys getting so big.

Tyson and Christy said...

Looks like you had a great Easter! Sorry we haven't made it over this week. Hope all is going well for you!

Evette Mendisabal said...

How fun! Easter activities are so much fun for kids. Kaden and Conner look adorable in their Easter clothes.

Sheri said...

Your boys are so sweet! I am glad that you had a great Easter.