So I have been thinking that no one blogs anymore.... darn facebook lol, anyways I was just thinking that no one ever reads my blog so why take the time and post anything right... So my question is, Does anyone really read my blog?
I do...sorry I don't always have the time to comment. I feel the same way about mine though. That when I do post nobody checks it. You should see what Evette created from her blogs. It is pretty cool actually. Her own blog journal for her family.
I agree with Steph! We are just slacking when it comes to the commenting. I love reading your blog I like to see what mischeif the boys are getting into! DON'T QUIT!! I love it!
11 comments:
i do when you update it. I personally love my blog so much more than facebook!
I do I do! You have to keep blogging so I know what is going on with you when we move.
I love to read it as well!! I myself have slacked on blogging but i dont want to give it up either. So please keep it up!!
I love to read your blog! I blog more than I facebook, much more!
Yep. Everytime you update it. I check my blog feed every day (okay, multiple times daily) and read anyone's new blogs. So keep the blogs coming!
I'm a reader
You are too funny! I think people just don't comment much...keep it up!
Yes I still read it. Do you read mine?
I do...sorry I don't always have the time to comment. I feel the same way about mine though. That when I do post nobody checks it. You should see what Evette created from her blogs. It is pretty cool actually. Her own blog journal for her family.
I agree with Steph! We are just slacking when it comes to the commenting. I love reading your blog I like to see what mischeif the boys are getting into! DON'T QUIT!! I love it!
I love to read about your family...but I know ya feel. I like alaska...i want summer here! I miss you too when I come home i will let you know!
Post a Comment