Sunday, April 19, 2009

our weekend fun

Some weekends go by to fast, and the weather was nice so we took advantage and when Chris got home on Friday I said ok we have been cooped up in this house all day lets get out.... So I planned a fun weekend for us.... We went swimming, walk to the park, went to the plantarium and saw UNDER THE SEA in 3d and it was really fun(steph noah would love this) anyways this was our weekend in a nut shell.

Kaden has become quit the fish, he wants to swim so bad that he just keeps dunking his head in the water and kicking hoping he gets somewhere, its pretty funny to watch I am thinking he would love lessons....


Connor and daddy


A trip to the moon kaden thought this was the coolest thing ever now he looks at the moon at night as says( Mommy I walked on that)

you can't see but connor still has his bottle in his mouth, i am certain that it doesn't matter where he is moon, earth whatever as long as he has his bottle he is good to go....

This was funny to see kaden pretend to be a news man, he says it is sunny all day but watch out for the poop lol who knows what this boy was thinking....


Under the sea in 3d the boys sat through the whole thing and loved it, it was actually pretty cool

as you can see my little one loves his ba ba

wow hunny you are hot!


a day at the park



3 comments:

Andrea said...

That all looks like so much fun! I've got to get my boys out of th ehouse more.

bevany said...

Oh I'm so jealous. My girls have been dying to go swimming and we LOVE the planetarium. I won a free membership last year and it just ran out. It was so fun to go and see whatever we wanted. Looks like a fun weekend!

Sheri said...

Looks like you guys did have a fun filled weekend!! Our kids love to go swimming. I love it when you can spend time together.